Start your day off at our morning workshop that will give you hands-on tools for managing your tourism business’s online reputation, presence and social media.
Online reputation and brand management is increasingly becoming the central player in tourist decision making process. This is why we have built a practical seminar built specifically for your business in hospitality, culinary business, museum or any activity that engages with tourists. We are bringing focused lecturers who will teach you the tricks-of-the-trade and how not to get lost in the world of online reviews and digital marketing.
You will learn real-life tools such as:
– How to manage your online reviews from customers.
– How to bring up your business ratings on booking sites
– How to bring the guest experience online in a way that suits your business and turn it into another marketing device for your brand
– Proper engagement techniques with customers online before, during and after their experience
– How to use social media to monitor and create great content for your brand
– How to build a content strategy with social media
8:30- Kibbud and networking
8:50- Intro to JETH
9:00- Your Online Brand Presence, Ruth Waiman, Brand Reputation Manager @Dan Hotels
9:45- How to manage your online reputation and customer reviews, Eyal Shragay, Tourism and Hospitality Consultant
11:00- Reputation on a city level: Going global by thinking local, Mordecai Holtz, New Media Director, JDA
11:45- Startup pitch! Stay tuned…
FB event: https://bit.ly/2FdE9S8