Online audiology platform
Audyx is an innovative and well funded startup based in Jerusalem, using cutting edge web technologies to revolutionize the audiology industry.
You should have a good knowledge of modern web development. You will be involved in all phases of the software lifecycle, from specification to design, coding, and deployment.
– BSc or higher in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
– At least 2 years of experience in frontend web applications development with react.js
– Experience building new features and improving existing user experiences
– A basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
– Commitment to create great code and be open for code reviews
– Attention to detail
– Good communications skills
– Ability to learn from colleagues
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org