Website Furious Corp
Linear TV and Video Yield Optimization
Excellent Data Scientist – Furious Corp
Furious Corp is an exciting startup developing a yield and inventory management platform helping TV broadcasters and premium video programmers maximize revenue across the growing number of distribution platforms. With existing major clients like Comcast, the leading cable operator, strategic investors like Nielsen, the global information and measurement company, and the experience of the founding team, we are poised to build a successful company is this lucrative space.
We are seeking a very talented, highly intelligent Data Scientist to join our Data Science team in the analysis and research, and the development of advanced algorithms for inventory and audience forecasting, pricing and revenue optimization.
· 3+ years of relevant experience
· BSc.+ in Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics or equivalent from top university (advanced degree a big plus)
· Excellent programming skills (experience with R & Python an advantage)
· Deep knowledge in predictive modeling, data mining, machine learning, classification & clustering, regression models and statistical modeling
· Demonstrated experience using machine learning tools and approaches to complex data problems
· Passion for data and willingness for the required tedious work of data scrubbing etc.
· Experience in the media space, financial industry and/or online advertising technology a big plus
· Passionate, creative, self-driven, hardworking, and great team player
Send CV to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org