QA Automation Engineer (SDET) – Furious Corp, Jerusalem
Furious Corp is an exciting startup with offices in Jerusalem and New York. We are developing a yield optimization platform helping the leading TV providers maximize revenue across the growing number of distribution platforms.
We are looking for an SDET/QA Automation Engineer. The ideal candidate will contribute to test automation utilizing technologies such as Selenium, source testing technologies, as well as other development and testing technologies. You will also work closely with engineering and product, enjoy an open environment with a diverse set of technologies, and have the opportunity to work with a smart and collaborative team that still allows you to work independently and take ownership of your work. If you are passionate, creative, self-driven, hardworking, and a great team player come join us!
● Develop UI Automation using Selenium and other open source technologies
● Contribute to API and Service testing and automation utilizing unit test frameworks such TestNG and / or Junit. Familiarity with Restful / JSON services a plus.
● Create test cases & scripts for the company’s web products, identify, record and track bugs.
● Advocate passionately for quality and for those practices and technologies that support it
● Partner with engineering to establish and maintain test harnesses for web products
● Work with and adapt our Continuous Integration environment to ensure a smooth and high quality release cycle in a fast paced Agile environment
● Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in web environments
● Proven working experience with one or more Object Oriented languages (experience with Python a big plus)
● Familiar with agile, having worked in agile product teams
● Excellent interpersonal, communication and cross-group collaboration skills
● Solid understanding of web standards and experience working on SaaS based web applications
● Highly technical, customer focused and motivated self-starter who is able to work individually and/or within a team
● Ideally have the ability to create automated tests in BDD frameworks such as Cucumber, Rspec, SpecFlow as well as Selenium Web Driver
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with formal training in quality assurance/software testing
Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com