Deep Learning for Manufacturing Process Optimization
Imubit is looking for a top-notch research engineer to help disrupt the manufacturing world with breakthrough Deep Learning algorithms!
Imubit is revolutionizing manufacturing paradigms with specialized Deep Learning algorithms developed by world-class Machine Learning scientists. At this very moment, Imubit is optimizing manufacturing units across Europe and US, generating millions of dollars profit to its Fortune-500 clients. The company was founded by award-winning scientists, elite IDF tech unit graduates, and serial entrepreneurs. It is backed by prominent Silicon Valley investors.
Our R&D center is located in Kiryat Anavim – one of the most beautiful spots in the Jerusalem Hills, easily accessible from the city, Modiin and everything in-between.
We are looking for:
You, a top-notch research engineer, to join our core R&D team and work on a fundamentally new class of Deep Learning algorithms, solving problems that lie outside the current realm of the technology. This is a one-of-a-kind chance to be onboard a fast growing startup at an early stage, get exposed to various technological and scientific disciplines, and work with world-renowned experts in Artificial Intelligence. As part of our core team, you will have the opportunity to develop to executive positions.
- BSc in CS/EE/Math/Physics, from well-known university, with GPA > 90/100
- Hands-on SW development experience, strong Python background
- Knowledge in Machine Learning, at least at the level of an introductory course
- Practical experience with Deep Learning on TensorFlow, at least at the level of an academic project
- MSc related to Machine Learning
- Proven track record in algorithmic implementation
- Open source (e.g. GitHub) contributions
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com