Jerusalem Program Director
Seniority level: Middle Management
Israel Tech Challenge (ITC) opens the door for talented professionals from around the world to excel their careers in technology while focusing on the most in-demand skills in global tech, such as data science, computer vision, cyber security and full stack web development. ITC offers its participants both training and job placement in top tech companies, along with strong networking in the Israeli tech community. To date, ITC introduced over 400 graduates to the hi-tech industry.
We are looking for a Jerusalem Program Director for a pilot program, that will screen, train and place minorities in Jerusalem with a background in Computer Science, in R&D roles in the Jerusalem tech industry. This middle-management position will start as a temporary position, until the program launches formally, at which point it may become a long-term position.
As the Jerusalem Program Director you will:
- Manage and coordinate the preparation and execution of the program from end-to-end
- Oversee the usage of the program’s budget and operating plan to support the program
- Assemble and manage a team of instructors and teaching assistants
- Be in charge of the daily operation of the program
- Keep track of participants’ progress in the program and be a point of contact for them in different matters
- Be in close contact with the program’s partners
- Work in close cooperation with the program staff
- Evaluate the program to assess its strengths and identify areas for improvement., and create a detailed playbook for future cohorts.
- A Leader who knows how to keep his team motivated, resolve conflicts and make decisions and can lead a program to excellence from beginning to end
- A multi-tasker with strong time management skills
- Experience in development and management of educational programs
- Eager to work with people and help them take a giant leap in their professional career
- Tech-savvy who is familiar with the Israeli tech eco system
- B.Sc./BA a must; M.Sc./MA will be a plus
- Experience with either the Haredi or East Jerusalem Arab societies is a plus
The position is a full time, located in Jerusalem.
Only relevant candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.smore.com/rh017-jerusalem-program-director →