Tech Lead for Jerusalem Software Engineering Program (Part-Time)
Israel Tech Challenge (ITC) opens the door for talented professionals from around the world to excel their careers in technology while focusing on the most in-demand skills in global tech, such as data science, computer vision, cyber security and full stack web development. ITC offers its participants both training and job placement in top tech companies, along with strong networking in the Israeli tech community. To date, ITC introduced over 400 graduates to the hi-tech industry.
ITC is developing a training program for Computer Science graduates, that will be part of a project to introduce talents from minority populations in to the local Jerusalem tech industry.
We are looking for an excellent Software Engineering Tech Lead that will serve as the professional authority for the program. The Tech Lead will serve as the professional POC for the program’s staff and the program’s industry partners and work in close contact with them. He/she will influence almost every aspect of the program and contribute to its success.
As the program Tech Lead you will:
- Plan the professional syllabus of the program from end-to-end
- Provide professional guidance to the academic staff and partner
- companies that participate in the training
- Play an important role in the decision-making process as part of
- the screening process
- Supervise the participants’ professional progress in the program
- Work closely with staff to create and strengthen collaboration
- with professionals from the industry
- Work closely with the program staff and director and participate in weekly status meetings
- An expert in Software Engineering with at least 5 years of experience
- (Algorithm Engineer or Back End Developer – a plus)
- Familiar with the Israeli tech eco-system (with an emphasis on the Jerusalem eco-system)
- Excellent team member and people skills
- Eager to work with people and help them take a giant leap in
- their professional career
- Experience in creating and teaching tech training programs is a plus
- B.Sc./BA a must; M.Sc./MA will be a plus
35~ monthly hours (~one day a week), flexible, work from home/office. The program itself will be held in Jerusalem.
Contact Tom Ahi Dror, email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.smore.com/wfzjv-tech-lead-jerusalem-part-time →