The Rapaport Group is an international network of companies providing added value services that support the development of fair, transparent, competitive and efficient diamond and jewelry markets. We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer to join our team.
Reporting directly to a Team Leader, the Front-End Web Developer will build and update interactive websites in our agile working environment. This individual will be able to lead our front-end programming efforts with React or Angular 2 while having a good understanding of back-end technology.
This is a full time position based in Jerusalem, Israel.
· Design and code new websites written in React/Redux
· Maintain, improve and extend existing code base
· Work with product teams and graphic designers to understand user interactions
· Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
· Participate in all steps of the creative process including design and UI/UX
· Fluent in English and Hebrew
· Academic degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering or a technological army unit graduate
· Highly skilled in React/Redux or Angular 2
· Experience using build and bundling tools such as WebPack, Gulp and Grunt
· Experience in responsive design and CSS, Sass and Flex
· Deep understanding of and experience in building SPA
· Experience with Cloud technologies – an advantage
Please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com