Website RSIP Vision
Global leader in Computer Vision & Deep Learning
About the company:
RSIP Vision provides Computer Vision and Image Processing consulting and algorithms for the broadest range of activity sectors: from precision agriculture to medical applications (cardiology, pulmonology, ophthalmology and others); from microscopy image analysis to OCR, semiconductors, classification and all kind of machine learning projects.
We have offices in Jerusalem (city center!) and Tel Aviv.
We are looking for an algorithm developer to design and implement algorithms for the most challenging tasks in the fields of computer vision (object detection, recognition, tracking, 3D segmentation, etc.) and deep learning, in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team.
Both full time and part time are possible.
- Outstanding BSc graduate, or M.Sc. / PhD. Student, in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Engineering, or a related field from a known university
- At least 1 year of algorithm development experience in the fields of Deep Learning, Computer Vision, or Image Processing (in academic or industry setting).
- Excellent programming skills in Python or Matlab, as well as C++
- Strong conceptual knowledge of Machine Learning, Computer Vision, and/or Image Processing
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work accordingly.
- At least 1 year of software development experience in an industry setting
- Experience in developing models using deep learning techniques and tools, such as TensorFlow, Keras, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with OpenCV, MKL, ITK, VTK.
- GPGPU, specifically CUDA.
Please send your resume to email@example.com (with reference: AD)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org