Serverless publishing for CMS websites. In one click.
As a small team, we each own our domains and you will have a significant impact on our product and company as a whole.
You will be working closely with our CTO, in planning, building and scaling out the core platform. The position covers a wide range of areas, because we all wear a lot of hats at this stage and we believe in seeing the big picture. The day to day work will involve developing custom WordPress plugins, microservices, automating processes, developing new features as well as fixing bugs.
Who are you?
You have lots of experience with WordPress internals (API, database and plugin development). Having said that, we are looking for self-starters who are hungry to learn and love teaching themselves new things. While we’d love you to be expertly proficient in all of the below, you can also be a person with knowledge and experience in these areas who is hungry to learn as needed.
- You have 4+ years of software development experience in PHP
- Experience building custom solutions with WordPress – understanding of the WordPress architecture and API, excellent knowledge of PHP and MySQL
Extra points for:
- Extremely comfortable with a Bash shell and the browser console
- Experience with Lambda, API Gateway, S3 and CloudFront
- Experience with Linux, Nginx and Docker
- Experienced Linux SysAdmin
- Loves Vi
*Bonus points for having been involved in a FOSS project.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://goo.gl/forms/NVL243H4F9rTOIIB3 →