VinciWorks is looking for an experienced bookkeeper to join our Accounts Department in managing our day-to-day accounting and finance requirements. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, accuracy and understanding of international accounting are important qualifications for this position, as well as good customer relations and the ability to communicate clearly. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, is reliable and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines.
Roles and responsibilities
- Client Invoicing and accounts receivable
- Payments of vendor invoices and accounts payable
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers and statements, including cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance sheets
- Coordination with company accountants, including preparation of payroll and related monthly insurance and tax payments, and annual financial statements
- Other tasks, related to the administrative responsibilities of the Accounts Team
- Expert-level Excel (VLookup, Index/Match)
- Experience in bookkeeping
- Attention to detail and care about quality
- Ability to handle multiple projects and implement timelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Other useful skills
- Xero or similar accounting software
- Team-building skills
- Background in administration
Founded in 2004, VinciWorks is a profitable growing company passionate about delivering state-of-the-art products in e-learning, regtech, risk and compliance. With over 100,000 users across 70 countries, VinciWorks has established itself as a global authority in risk and compliance.
Working at VinciWorks
VinciWorks has a flexible, friendly, startup-type work environment with reasonable hours, travel opportunities, and a bright, passionate, collaborative team. Our office is on the 15th floor of the *Jerusalem Technology Park, it has breathtaking views of the Jerusalem hills, a great kitchen and a 30 meter terrace overlooking the city.
Our core values are:
You don’t need permission to innovate
Nothing should be done today just because it was done yesterday
Say what you think
Do what you say you will do
Aspire to understand the business end to end
Always be growing
Anyone could be the CEO (there is no ceiling)
Work-life balance at VinciWorks means that you’ll have time to tend to the life stuff that comes up outside your job. We also understand that life is complicated and you might have an intricate work-life requirement. We’re happy to talk about it.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applying for the job
To apply, download and solve this Excel challenge and attach it to your application email, which you can send to email@example.com with the word Bookkeeper in the subject line. Please include your current resume. In the body of the email, describe why you would be a good fit for this job.
Note: The purpose of the Excel test is to determine your level of ability using Excel. The data is shown in columns A, B and C and the questions can be found in cells D5 to I5. Your answers should be recorded in cells D6 through I128 and you should leave the formulas that you used visible in the cells. Please note the time taken to answer each question in row 2. You may refer to either Excel Help or use Google to help answer a question. Please note in rows 3 and 4 if you did so.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org